8.10.2010

my antonio banderas

i happen to be a very lucky girl. let me introduce you to the man that i am head over heels for {aka zachary averett}

behold the goodness... i know you're probably thinking, "well what about this picture ISN'T there to love?" just remember that he's already taken...


he is a GOOFBALL {the good kind}. he has literally got to be the funniest person i have ever met. he's a pro at making me laugh and has this uncanny ability to make me happy, even when i am in one of my unpleasant/crabby/mad/sad moods.




 

my favorite things about this boy:

-his cute smile
-how he plays with my hair when we cuddle
-the messages he leaves me when i miss his call
-his gorgeous green eyes
-how his hands are softer than mine
-the need i feel to tell him everything
-the way he dresses {very fine}
-his mexicano skin {hence the antonio banderas}
-how he talks about himself in 3rd person to alleviate awkwardness
-his love for Heavenly Father
-he knows everything there is to know about airplanes {hot.}
-the way he melts my heart when he carries his nephew to bed
-his selflessness
-his untamable left eyebrow
-the fact that we can laugh and talk and laugh some more and not realize an hour has gone by
-we are in love

2 comments:

  1. I'm blushing... lots. Thanks babe... not for making me blush, but for making me feel like a million bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are probably the cutest couple. Im glad Zach found a cute girl like you :) And can I just say, Matt and Zach look freakishly similar in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...