6.18.2011

every cloud has a silver lining.

picture this:

camping.
in tents.
no grass.
lots of dirt.
and wind.
105 degree weather.

that about sums up my week.
i was able to go to girl's camp with my church as the camp director.
it all sounds miserable {and to be honest, some of the time it was} but i actually had a lot of fun!
it wouldn't have been nearly as great if it weren't for these cute ladies:

{l to r: marisol, amber, kathryn, yours truly, alisa}



i've only known these girls for a short time, but they have already been such a huge example to me! i am so grateful for the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. maybe moving around so much isn't a bad thing after all...

-the wife

1 comment:

  1. You are a better woman than me. I was supposed to go last year, but didn't. It actually ended up to be a really good thing I didn't. I was on antibiotics that said I couldn't be in the sun, and then about Wed-Thurs of that week, I ended up with an allergic reaction to said biotics and had to go to the ER. I would have died if I had been at camp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...